DA Desktop Suite is a Windows and Mac based desktop application for DA Drive Analyzer, that contains two major components:
- DA Monitor, which is meant for monitoring drives at a glance on one or more devices and accounts.
- DA SmartQuest [Coming Soon], which is meant for uploading drive health data and for user registration.
Feature overview for DA Monitor:
- DA Monitor works in the background to continuously monitor the health of multiple drives across multiple devices and accounts -convenient for IT support and maintenance.
- DA Monitor Alerts you about potential drive problems through desktop notifications.
- DA Monitor lets you check how many new Alerts and Alert subtypes (AI Alerts, Faulty Drives [with NAS-Detected Errors], and Threshold-Based Alerts) you have among your licensed drives.
- DA Monitor links to DA Portal where you can access drive information in greater detail.